To Reveal God’s Love & Demonstrate His Power
To CONNECT, EQUIP, & REACH
BIAC exists to Connect people to God and each other, Equip people to fulfill their God- given purpose, and Empower the church to Reach out locally and globally with God’s love.
MEET THE LEADERS
PASTOR MARTIN & RUTH MUTALE
Martin Mutale, along with his wife Ruth, serve as the Lead Pastors of BIAC in Brønderlsev. Martin often speaks at BIAC's Wednesday evening meetings as well as during most Sunday services while Ruth leads the Women and Worship teams.
They have four children, three boys and one girl (Cyrus, Joshua, Nathan and Bukatami). Martin ministers God's Word with passion and is refreshingly transparent, encouraging, and practical. Martin’s core desire is that people feel empowered, becoming mature in their faith and challenged to step out in the supernatural and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
Martin is a graduate of Kaniki Bible University College in Ndola, Zambia and Harvest Bible College in Australia with a Master’s degree in Theology in Ministry.
MENGESTAB AND TABITHA CHRISTENSEN GOGNE
Mengestab leads the Young People’s ministry as well as serving in in various capacities in the church. Tabita is a key leader in the ever green Children’s ministry and is a passionate worshipper. Mengestab is a graduate of Mariager Højskole (Danish Pentecostal Bible College) with a leadership Diploma and is currently working on his Bachelors’ Degree with Harvest Bible College in Australia.
Vi tror på lederskab. Og vi tror på ansvarlighed.
Ethvert sundt lederskab må have ansvarlighedsstrukturer omkring sig. Ingen, som mener at lede andre, kan stå uden lederskab omkring deres eget liv og sundhed. Det er vores overbevisning, at de gaver og tjenester som Gud giver til sin kirke i form af bla. ledere altid må deponere taleret til andre omkring dem.
LEDERSKAB – HVORDAN VI GØR
Bestyrelsen ansætter præst og ældste gruppe i samarbejde med de supervisor, som bestyrelsen har valgt sig.
Diakonerne eller Tjenesteteamet er kirkens daglige og visionære ledelse og består af dels kirkens præster og dels andre ledende tjenester i kirken. Organisatorisk er teamet placeret under bestyrelse og supervisor-tilsyn.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
1 John 5:6-8
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
Genesis 1:26, Romans 6:23
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, fully God, fully man. Through faith in Christ’s life, death and resurrection, mankind is redeemed.
Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16, Ephesians 2:1-10
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 1 Peter 2:18-24; John 3:16
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone. No amount of good works will produce justification before God. We further believe that the manifestation of grace and faith is a holy life expressed through righteous works.
Romans 3:21-30; Galatians 4:4-7; Ephesians 2:8-10
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, and through the Baptism with the Holy Spirit, believers are empowered for Christian service and gifted for this service. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit are active and necessary for today.
1 Corinthians 12
- We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord. According to the Scriptures, “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life”
- “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death”
- We believe that deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, Mark 16:18, John 5:6-14, 1 Peter 2:24
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, both universal and local, and is composed of individuals who, through faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that Christ Jesus is the Head and Lord of the Church. The mission of the Church is worship, evangelism, discipleship and the nurturing and care of one another.
Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1:18; Ephesians 2:19-22
- We believe in the imminent and personal return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelation 22:20, John 14:3